Some habits, however, was to change.
有些習慣,無論如何都改不了。
maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激
The road to a lover’s house is never long.
通往愛人家里的路總不會漫長。
ou mean the world to me.
你對我來說是最重要的。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂。
Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.
你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
You are my destiny.
你是我的命運.
Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 /yulu/319298.html
相關閱讀:經典句子摘抄 零碎 成全了我們忙碌的生活
對于家的經典句子_金窩銀窩不如本人的草窩。
古天樂經典語錄語句
2016最新搞笑語句 從天堂到地獄,我路過人間
勵志走向成功的句子:不要等待機會,而要創造機會