歡迎來到記憶方法網-免費提供各種記憶力訓練學習方法!

英文?罵人中文翻譯

編輯: 路逍遙 關鍵詞: 罵人寶典 來源: 記憶方法網

1、It’s none of your business.
關你屁事!

2、Get over yourself.
別自以為是。

3、What a stupid idiot!
真是白癡一個!

4、Damn it!
可惡!

5、your mother fucking bull shit !

6、Lascivious child
淫蕩娃兒

7、Don’t waste my time anymore.
別再浪費我的了!

8、You've gone too far!
你太過分了!

9、Didn't you smell of feces
糞便都沒你臭

10、I’ve had enough of your garbage.
我聽膩了你的廢話。

11、It’s not my fault.
不是我的錯。

12、You’re an asshole.
你這缺德鬼。

13、Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎?

14、Don’t nag me!
別在我面前嘮叨!

15、Get out of my face.
從我面前消失。

16、You hypocrite!
偽君子!

17、Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!
別鬼混了!

18、Lascivious child
淫蕩娃兒

19、Who do you think you're talking to?
你以為你在跟誰說話?

20、Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎?

21、Little bastard give me away
小雜種給老子滾遠點

22、Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)

23、nerd/geek
討厭鬼

24、Don’t waste your time on a man,who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

25、take a toss
失敗了

26、Get out of my face.
從我面前消失。

27、Don’t you dare come back again!
你敢再回來!

28、You make me sick!
你真讓我惡心!

29、Don’t make so much noise. I’m working.
別吵,我在干活。

30、hat’s up?
干哈啊?

31、I've had enough of your garbage.
我聽膩了你的廢話。

32、The fucking mofo,I want to kill you!Cocksucker!
你媽的,我要殺了你!賤人!

33、You piss me off.
你氣死我了。

34、The man saw you impotence
男人看到你就陽痿

35、You shouldn’t have done that!
你真不應該那樣做!

36、The fucking mofo,I want to kill you!Cocksucker!
你媽的,我要殺了你!賤人!

37、Enough is enough!
夠了夠了!

38、Sao forced to step aside
騷逼靠邊站

39、Who says?
誰說的?

40、Not complete biological
不完全生物


本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 /juzi/1205581.html

相關閱讀:當別人罵你SB時你應該回答USB
學點難聽狠毒英語罵人的話 你被妖魔化了
河北罵人精選
罵人寶典:笨鳥先飛,笨豬先肥。
打工生涯


国内精品久久久久久久亚洲