歡迎來到記憶方法網-免費提供各種記憶力訓練學習方法!

和外國人交朋友的秘訣

編輯: 路逍遙 關鍵詞: 英語學習方法 來源: 記憶方法網

 


開始談話 Conversation Starters
  Q: You’re welcome to China. I hope you’re enjoying your stay here.
  (歡迎你到中國來。希望你在這里過得愉快。)
  A: Thank you. I really am enjoying myself here.
  (謝謝你。我在這里確實過得很愉快。)
  Q: Where are you from?
  (你是從哪個國家來的?)
  A: I’m from America.
  (我從美國來。)
  Q: How long have you been in China?
  (你在中國多長時間了?)
  A: Only a few days.
  (才來幾天。)
  Only a couple of days.
  (才來幾天。)
  I just got here yesterday.
  (我昨天才來的。)
  Q: How long are you planning to stay?
  (你打算呆多久?)
  A: Two weeks.
  (兩個星期。)
  Until the trade fair is over.
  (到交易會結束。)
  Q: Could you answer a question for me? Forget it if the question bothers you.
  (你能回答我一個問題嗎?如果你不想回答,就算了。)
  A: Go ahead. I don’t mind.
  (問吧。我不介意。)
  Ask me anything. I’m not that sensitive.
  (什么問題都可以問。我沒那么敏感。)
  Q: Are you here on business or for pleasure?
  (你來這里是出差還是游玩?)
  A: I’m here on vacation. It has always been my dream to come to China.
  (我到這里來度假。我一直都夢想著來中國。)
  I’m here on business. I come to China regularly. Actually, I have a factory here.
  (我是出差到這里。我經常來中國。確切地說,我在這里有一家工廠。)
  關于他們的國家 About Their Own Country
  Q: Tell me something about your country.
  (給我講講你的國家。)
  A: America is a big and exciting country. You should come and see it for yourself someday.
  (美國是一個富有情趣的大國。將來什么時候你應該來親自看一看。)
  Q: What is your hometown known (famous) for?
  (你的家鄉什么最有名?)
  A: My hometown is well-known for oranges.
  (我的家鄉盛產橘子。)
  My hometown hosted the Olympics last year.
  (我的家鄉去年舉辦了奧運會。)
  Q: What’s America famous for?
  (美國以什么出名?)
  A: America is famous for its freedom.
  (美國作為一個自由的國度而聞名于世。)
  America is famous for its big companies.
  (美國以擁有大公司而出名。)
  Q: What do people think of China in your country?
  (你們國家的人怎么看中國?)
  A: George Bush thinks that China is our competitor, Bill Clinton thinks that China is our strategic partner. Most Americans agree with Mr. Clinton. (喬治?布什認為中國是美國的競爭對手,比爾?克林頓把中國當作戰略伙伴。大多數美國人贊成克林頓的觀點。)
  關于他們國家的人民About the People in Their Country
  Q: What do people my age love to do the most in your country?
  (你們國家像我這樣年紀的人最喜歡做什么?)
  A: They love to have fun. They love to have parties and spend time with their friends.
  (他們愛玩,喜歡各種聚會,跟朋友們在一起。)
  Q: How are the people in your country different from the people in China?
  (你們國家的人和中國人有什么不同?)
  A: The people here care about their families more than people in my country do.
  (中國人比我們更顧家。)
  Q: What’s the population of your city/country?
  (你所在的城市 / 國家的人口是多少?)
  談論中國 Talk About China
  Q: What do people like to talk about in your country?
  (你們國家的人喜歡談論什么?)
  A: People in Beijing enjoy talking about politics. People in Guangzhou enjoy talking about eating, business and making money. People in Hunan enjoy talking about all the great leaders they’ve produced! People in Shanghai enjoy taking about going abroad and marrying foreigners. Li Yang enjoys talking about his dreams. Kim enjoys talking about how happy she is teaching in China. Lots of foreign friends enjoy talking about opportunities in China and how fast China is developing. We enjoy talking about how to build our future!
  (北京人愛侃國家大事。廣州人愛談吃、做生意和賺大錢。湖南人津津樂道于出自他們省的領袖!上海人嘴邊掛著的是出國和嫁老外。李陽喜歡暢談他的夢想。KIM逢人便講她在中國教書的樂趣。很多外國朋友喜歡談論在中國的商機以及中國迅猛的發展速度。我們喜歡談論如何營造我們的未來。)
  關于個人 About Themselves
  Q: What do you like to do in your spare time?
  (你在閑暇時喜歡做什么?)
  A: I play golf, go to the movies and travel.
  (我打高爾夫,看電影,旅游。)
  Q: Are you married?
  (你結婚了嗎?)
  A: No, I’m single.
  (沒有,我是獨身。)
  Q: What do you do for a living?
  (你是做什么工作的?)
  A: I work in the stock market.
  (我在證券交易所工作。)
  I’m a computer salesman.
  (我是一個電腦銷售人員。)
  Q: Why did you come to China?
  (你為什么來中國?)
  A: I always wanted to see the Great Wall.
  (我一直以來很想看看長城。)
  Q: What are you good at (doing)?
  (你擅長做什么?)
  A: I’m a great cook.
  (我是個出色的廚師。)
  Q: What do you enjoy doing most?
  (你最喜歡做什么?)
  A: Teaching English and meeting new people.
  (教英語,結識新朋友。)
  Q: What’s your dream?
  (你的夢想是什么?)
  A: To retire and travel around the world.
  (退休以后去周游世界。)
  Q: What’s your goal in life?
  (你人生的目標是什么?)
  A: To become a millionaire before I am 30.
  (在我30歲之前成為百萬富翁。)
  Q: Do you play any musical instruments?
  (你會演奏樂器嗎?)
  A: I play guitar.
  (我會彈吉他。)
  Q: What sports do you like?
  (你喜歡什么體育運動?)
  A: All kinds of sports. But I like golf the best.
  (我喜歡所有的體育運動。不過高爾是我的最愛。)
  Q: What’s your opinion on money? / What are your thoughts on money?
  (你怎么看待錢?)
  A: Money is great. Money makes the world go around.
  (錢是個好東西。錢使世界運轉 / 有錢能使鬼推磨。)
  【Kim’s Note】This question is acceptable and people will be glad to give an answer. However, it is not acceptable to ask someone what their salary is or how much money they make!
  這個問題是可以接受的,而且對方會很樂意地給你答復。但是,要是問對方工資是多少,那就不可接受了! 關于中國、中國文化和中國人
  About China, Chinese Culture, and Chinese People
  Q: What was your first impression of China?
  (你對中國的第一印象是什么?)
  A: I was so amazed by the population. There are so many people everywhere.
  (中國的人口讓我吃驚。到處都是人。)
  Q: What do you like best about China?
  (關于中國,你最喜歡的是什么?)
  A: The hospitality of Chinese people.
  (中國人的熱情好客。)
  Q: What do you dislike most about China?
  (對于中國,你最不喜歡的是什么?)
  A: The pollution.
  (污染問題。)
  Q: What do you find interesting about the life in China?
  (你發現在中國生活有什么有趣之處?)
  A: There are so many people and so many differences from western culture.
  (人很多,而且中西文化有很大差異。)
  Q: What cities have you been to? / Where have you been?
  (你去過哪些城市?)
  A: I’ve been to Beijing and Shanghai. They are very impressive.
  (我去過北京和上海,我對這兩個城市印象很深。)
  Q: Where would you like to go?
  (你想去哪里?)
  A: I’d like to go to Xi’an and Guilin.
  (我想去西安和桂林。)
  Q: What is your favorite place in China?
  (你最喜歡中國的哪個地方?)
  A: I have two favorite places in China. Sanya and Shanghai. Sanya in Hainan is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Shanghai is a very energetic and exciting city.
  (中國有兩個地方是我最喜歡的,三亞和上海。海南的三亞是我見過的最美麗的海灘。上海是一個充滿活力和激情的城市。)
  Q: What would you like to buy and take back from China?
  (你想在中國買點什么帶回去?)
  A: China is so famous for its silk. I’d like to buy some for my mother.
  (中國的絲綢文明遐邇。我要帶回去一些給我母親。)
  Q: Do you think it’s difficult to make friends with Chinese people?
  (你認為和中國人交朋友難嗎?)
  A: No. I think it’s very easy. Chinese people are very kind and friendly.
  (不難,我覺得很容易。中國人是非常友好善良的。)
  Q: Do you think Chinese people are less sensitive than the people in your country?
  (你認為中國人比你們國家的人更隨和嗎?)
  A: Yes. Chinese people are very tolerant.
  (是的。中國人懂得容忍。)
  Q: What makes you feel embarrassed in China?
  (在中國,什么讓你感到尷尬?)
  A: I don’t like being stared at. It makes me uncomfortable.
  (我不喜歡人們盯著我看,我覺得很不自在。)
  Q: What are your suggestions regarding the development of China?
  (關于中國的發展,你有何建議?)


本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 /waiyu/yingyuxuexi/12337.html

相關閱讀:英語學習方法總論1
The Blind Date 介紹會面
四六級英語聽力試題的命題規律和解題技巧
貌似動詞而非動詞的邊緣介詞
大學生最常用英文信件格式范文-邀請信/一般信件


国内精品久久久久久久亚洲