●從起床到出門
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,約翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,媽媽。)
鬧鐘響了嗎?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是鬧鐘“響”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
該起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (該起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快點兒起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快點兒起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了嗎?
Are you awake? *get up是動詞,表示“起床”、“起”的動作。awake是形容詞,表示“醒了”、“沒睡”的狀態。
Are you awake? (你醒了嗎?)
I am now. (我剛醒。)
你不舒服嗎?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服嗎?)
No, I'm just tired. (沒有,只是有點兒累。)
睡得好嗎?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪兒啊,幾乎沒睡著。)
能幫我關掉鬧鐘嗎?
Would you turn off the alarm clock?
Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鐘關了。)
你終于起來了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你終于起來了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我還困著呢!)
今天是個好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是個好天!)
It sure is. (是不錯啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子疊好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意為“折疊”,fold up意為“疊好”、“疊整齊”;futon原本是日文,現在英文中也逐漸使用,意為“被子”。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起來吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼嚕”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。)
Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意為“鋸木頭”,在此用來表示“打呼嚕”。
我做了個可怕的夢。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了個可怕的夢。)
It's all right now. (現在沒事了。)
你一直沒關燈啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某種樣子”、“保持某種狀態”的意思,表達“電燈一直開著”、“發動機一直開著”、“窗戶一直開著”也可以用這種句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。)
我得洗臉了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用,口語中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。
熱點推薦:
20個做生意的經典決策! 單身mm闖蕩外貿:52個精彩 業務員營銷,不是教你詐!(1)美少女:愛上外貿這一行 12歲神童創業 成為網站CIO! 美國幻想節大游行(組圖)
該吃早飯了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我還困著呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我還打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒還沒醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是個夜貓子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不來”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是個夜貓子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜歡早起。)
我是用咖啡來提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了嗎?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳頭了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿紅的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快換衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快換衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,媽媽。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
●看電影
你想去看電影嗎?
Would you like to go to a movie? *Would you like to……? 表示“你想……嗎?”、“要不要……?”的意思,是比較有禮貌地表示邀請和提議的句型。
Would you like to go to a movie? (你想去看電影嗎?)
Sure, I'd love to. (當然,我很想去。)
What do you say to going to a movie? *這句和上句的意思一樣,但是這種說法比較隨便。
今天晚上放什么電影?
What's on tonight? *on用來表示“電影、戲劇的上演和活動的舉行”。
What's playing tonight?
What are you showing tonight?
你想看什么電影?
What movie do you want to see?
我想看《××》
I want to see……
哪兒演《××》?
Where is…… playing?
《××》演到什么時候?
How long is…… playing?
How long will…… play?
這部電影是誰演的?
Who is in this movie?
演多長時間?
How long does it last? *last“持續,繼續”。
How long will it last?
How long is it?
下一場幾點開演?
What time is the next showing?
When is the next showing?
幾點演完?
What time will it be over?
What time will it end?
我買兩張成人票。
Two, please.
Two tickets, please.
Two adults, please.
前邊的人擋著,我看不見。
I can't see because of the person in front of me.
That person is blocking my view.
That person is in my way.
我們怎么坐得這么靠后呀?
We are way in the back, aren't we?
我們坐到前面的座位上吧。
Let's sit closer up front.
Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。) *回答no時,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。) “No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)
我們還可以再見面嗎?
Could I see you again?
能給我你的電話號碼嗎?
Could you give me your phone number?
我們在哪兒見面?
Where shall we meet?
Where shall I meet you?
要我開車去接你嗎?
Shall I come to pick you up? *pick up“開車去接某人”。
你今天下午有安排嗎?
Are you doing anything this afternoon?
Are you doing anything this afternoon? (你今天下午有安排嗎?)
No, nothing special. (沒有,沒有什么特別的安排。)
*如果有安排的話,可用下面的回答。
Yes, I have to work. (嗯,我得工作。)
Do you have plans for this afternoon?
Are you busy this afternoon? (今天下午你忙嗎?)
和我一起吃晚飯,好嗎?
How about having dinner with me?
How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚飯,好嗎?)
Sounds great! (那太好了!)
How about dinner? (一起吃晚飯怎么樣?)
Let's have dinner together. (讓我們一起吃晚飯吧。)
我們干嘛不去看棒球比賽呢?
Why don't we go to see a baseball game?
Why don't we ……? “為什么不……呢?”
Why don't we go to see a baseball game? (我們干嘛不去看棒球比賽呢?)
Yeah! (好啊!)Let's go see a baseball game!
真對不起,我另有安排。
Sorry, I'm tied up. *be tied up“受(時間的)約束”。
熱點推薦:
20個做生意的經典決策! 單身mm闖蕩外貿:52個精彩 業務員營銷,不是教你詐!(1)美少女:愛上外貿這一行 12歲神童創業 成為網站CIO! 美國幻想節大游行(組圖)
Sorry, I have plans.
Sorry, I'm busy. (對不起,我很忙。)
I'm sorry, but I have other plans.
實在對不起,恐怕不行。
I'm afraid I can't.
I'm sorry but I can't.
謝謝您的邀請,可是……
Thanks for asking, but……
Let's go out for a drink. (去喝一杯吧。)
Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. (謝謝你的邀請,可是我有別的安排。)
Thanks for the invitation, but…… (謝謝您的邀請,可是……)
另找時間可以嗎?
How about a rain check? *rain check指“(比賽、活動等)因雨天改期再賽時作為入場券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比賽而發給觀眾“rain check”引申為被邀請者因故不能接受邀請,而邀請繼續有效的意思,“以后方便的時間”、“下次還有機會”。
Let's do it another time. (再找時間吧。)
Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他時間吧?)
Some other time. (再找其他時間吧。)
我希望你能來。
I hope you can come.
●邀請友人
這個周末你有空嗎?
Are you free this weekend? *free“有空,空閑”。
Are you free this weekend? (這個周末你有空嗎?)
●陳述癥狀
你不舒服嗎?
Are you feeling okay? *見到身體狀況不好的人時的問話。
Do you feel all right?你怎么了?
What's wrong? *wrong “身體不舒服”。
What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
I'm not feeling well. (我覺得身體有點不對勁。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter“問題”、“麻煩”。
Is everything all right?
你的臉色真不好。
You look pale. *pale“臉色不好的,沒有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的臉色很難看。沒事吧?)
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有點兒累了。)
You don't look well. (你看上去身體不太好。)
我覺得難受。
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. (我覺得難受。)
Please sit down for a while. (你坐會兒吧。)
I'm not feeling well.
你好像不太舒服。
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
她昏過去了。
She passed out. *pass out“昏過去,失去知覺”。
我覺得難受。
I feel sick.
I don't feel well.
I feel bad.
我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (疼多長時間了?)
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
My stomach hurts.
隱隱作痛。
I have a dull pain.
鉆心地疼。
I have a sharp pain.
一跳一跳地疼。
I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
我感到巨痛。
I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
像針扎似地疼。
I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“針扎”。
我拉肚子了。
I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。
我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning.
血壓高/低。
I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血壓”。
我頭疼。
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
I have a headache. (我頭疼。)
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. (我的頭像裂了似地疼。)
●表白
我有話要對你說。
I want to talk to you.
Can we talk?●表白
我有話要對你說。
I want to talk to you.
Can we talk?
I'd like to talk with you.
你現在有朋友嗎?
Are you seeing anyone now? *see 除了表示“看見”之外,還可表示“與……交往”。
Are you seeing anyone now? (你現在有朋友嗎?)
Yeah, kind of. (嗯,怎么說呢……)
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend now? (你現在有男/女朋友嗎?)
Are you dating anyone now?
Do you have a partner?
Are you going steady with someone? *比較舊的說法。
你覺得我怎么樣?
What do you think of me?
What do you think of me? (你覺得我怎么樣?)
I think you're great. (我覺得你挺棒的。)
What do you think about me?
我愛你。
I love you.
I love you. (我愛你。)
I love you, too. (我也愛你。)
I'm in love with you.
你是我見到過的最美的女人。
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
You're the most beautiful woman I know.
你使我發瘋。
I'm crazy for you.
I'm crazy about you.
I'm infatuated with you. (你使我神魂顛倒。) *感覺比“I'm crazy about you.” 更強烈。
別裝腔作勢。
Don't play hard to get. *play hard to get一般多用在男女之間。特別是指女性為了吸引男性而使對方著急、故弄玄虛的行為。
She wouldn't even talk to me. (她連話都不跟我說。)
She's playing hard to get. (她只是在吊你的胃口。)
Don't be a tease.
Don't play games.
Don't pretend you don't want me.
我還不想太認真。
I don't want to get serious yet.
I want you to meet my parents. (我想讓你見見我的父母。)
I don't want to get serious yet. (我還不想太認真。)
I'm not ready for a commitment.
I don't want to be tied down.
I just want to have fun. (我現在只是想玩玩。)
我是一見鐘情。
It was love at first sight. *at first sight“第一眼”、“見到的第一面”。
I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.
I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you.
我真希望我從來都沒遇到過你。
I wish I had never met you. *這句是虛擬語氣的一種,表示與過去事實相反或者不可能實現的事情,用“had+過去分詞”的形式。本句緊接在“I wish”的后面,表示“要是……就好了,可……”。
I regret meeting you. (我真后悔認識了你。)
I wish you were never a part of my life.
你是我喜歡的那種類型。
You're my type. *也可以用于女性對男性。
Not quite. (那可未必。)
I'm on time!
I arrived on time! (正點到達。)
要嚴格遵守時間。
Be punctual!
Be punctual! (要嚴格遵守時間。)
Yes, sir.(是,知道了。)
你又遲到了。
You are late again.
我只遲到了5分鐘。
I was only late by five minutes.
I was only five minutes late.
打出勤卡了嗎?
Did you punch in? *上班時。
Did you punch out? *下班時。
讓我看看我的日程安排。
Let me check my schedule.
Can we meet on Tuesday? (星期二我們可以見面嗎?)
Let me check my schedule. (讓我看看我的日程安排。)
Let me look over my schedule.
Let me confirm my schedule.
我有好多事要干。
I've got so much to do.
I've got so much to do. (我有好多事要干。)
Don't worry. You can do it. (不用擔心,你完全能干好!)
I have so much to do.
I have many things to do.
I'm extremely busy. (我非常忙。)
我的時間安排很緊。
I'm pressed for time.
我是個普通的公司職員。
I'm an ordinary office worker. *ordinary“平凡,普通”。“男職員”、“女職員”均用an office worker表示。
I do office work. (我是個公司職員。)
I'm a regular office worker. (我是個普通的公司職員。)
這工作不太費事。
The work doesn't need much effort.
The work doesn't need much effort. (這工作不吃力。)
Lucky you! (那你太幸運了。)
It's an easy job. (這個工作不吃力。)
干活別偷懶。
Don't neglect your duties! *neglect“不認真對待工作,不履行義務,馬馬虎虎的態度”。Duty“義務”。
Don't neglect your duties! (干活別偷懶。)
Okay. I won't. (好的,絕不偷懶。)
西區由我負責。
I'm in charge of the west side.
I take charge of the west side. (西區由我負責。)
I'm responsible for the west side.
我已經結束那項工作了。
I'm done with the work.
I'm done with the work. (我已結束那項工作了。)
Already? (已經結束了?)
I'm finished with the work.
I'm all done with the work.
我還能工作好長時間呢。
I can still work for a long time.
I'll be able to work for many more years. (我還能工作好多年呢。)
I still have many years of work. (我還可以干上好幾年。)
我們的上司被解雇了。
Our boss has been fired. *fire“撤職,解雇”。
Our boss has been fired. (我們的上司被解雇了。)
You're kidding! (你不是在開玩笑吧!)
Our boss has been dismissed.
Our boss has been let go.
Our boss has been canned. *俚語。
Our boss has been sacked. *俚語。
請把這個訂在一起。
Please staple these together. *stapler 是名詞,“訂書器”。 staple為動詞,“訂在一起”。
能幫我復印一下這份材料嗎?
Would you copy these papers?
復印機有毛病了。
This copy machine doesn't work.
This copy machine isn't working.
This copier is broken. (這臺復印機壞了。)
我想復印機是沒紙了。
I think it ran out of paper. *run out“用完”。
I think it's out of paper.
付款截止到什么時候?
When is this due? *due“已到付款截止日期”。
When do I have to pay this by?
When is the last day I can pay for this?
How long is the pay period?
When is the pay period over?
When does this have to be finished by?
付款日期截止到30號。
It's due on the thirtieth.
我們休息一會兒吧。
Let's take a break.
Let's take a break. (我們休息一會兒吧。)
Yes, let's. (好吧,休息一會兒吧。)
Let's take a break, shall we?
Shall we take a break. (我們休息一會兒嗎?)
能幫我倒杯咖啡嗎?
Get me a cup of coffee, will you? *用于上級對下級。
Would you bring me a cup of coffee? (能麻煩您幫我倒杯咖啡嗎?) *這種說法要禮貌得多。
您想喝杯咖啡嗎?
Would you like some coffee?
Would you care for some coffee? *比較有禮貌的說法。
Do you want some coffee?
How about some coffee?
那真是太好了。
That would be great. *用于回答別人的邀請和建議。
That would be perfect.
That would hit the spot.
That would be grand. *比較舊的說法。
本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 /waiyu/yingyuxuexi/18547.html
相關閱讀:貌似動詞而非動詞的邊緣介詞
大學生最常用英文信件格式范文-邀請信/一般信件
The Blind Date 介紹會面
英語學習方法總論1
四六級英語聽力試題的命題規律和解題技巧