歡迎來到記憶方法網-免費提供各種記憶力訓練學習方法!

書信中感謝的表達方法

編輯: 路逍遙 關鍵詞: 英語學習方法 來源: 記憶方法網

As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打開您寄來的包裹,就覺得應該立即寫信致謝。

 

I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿您知道……

 

You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送來禮品……

 

Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)...
厚禮于今早收到(當……,厚禮正等我們去拿)

 

Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之禮物果然可喜,而意外中之禮物更使人喜出望外。

 

You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.
再沒有比您的禮物更為我所想要的了。(更能使我喜歡了)

 

You must be a mindreader.
您一定很會摸透別人的心思。

 

Alice is in seventh heaven.
艾里絲極其幸福。

 

The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.
惠贈結婚禮物是我們收到的最佳的禮物之一,現陳設在壁爐架上最顯眼的地位。

 

I find an ordinary "thank you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much ...
我覺得用“感謝您”這種老生常談的話,遠不能表達我對您是多么……

 

I don't know when I have had such a delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one...
我不記得曾否有另外的一次像那次高興的(愉快的)(難忘的)(快樂的)度過周末。

 

This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感謝您的盛情款待,并希望再見到您。

 

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。

 

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。

 

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。

 

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。

 

Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
為了使我去紐約的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收獲),您做了許多事,特此致謝.

 

Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感謝您為使我們在……的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。

 

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感謝您慷慨的款待。

 

I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情。

 

You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。


本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 /waiyu/yingyuxuexi/19840.html

相關閱讀:大學生最常用英文信件格式范文-邀請信/一般信件
The Blind Date 介紹會面
英語學習方法總論1
貌似動詞而非動詞的邊緣介詞
四六級英語聽力試題的命題規律和解題技巧


国内精品久久久久久久亚洲