A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to
the station?
A:對不起,我迷路了,請問您能告訴我去車站怎么走嗎?
B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
B:我正朝那邊去。讓我給你帶路吧!
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.
B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.
B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然后左轉。
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the
Museum.
A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.
B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物館呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus
to get there.
B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那里。
本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 /waiyu/yingyuxuexi/20405.html
相關閱讀:四六級英語聽力試題的命題規律和解題技巧
英語學習方法總論1
大學生最常用英文信件格式范文-邀請信/一般信件
The Blind Date 介紹會面
貌似動詞而非動詞的邊緣介詞