英文書信中的祝賀語
What exciting (wonderful) (thrilling) (happy) news!
多么振奮人心的(美妙的)(令人激動的)(愉快的)消息!
It's good (great) (sensational) news (the most joyful I have heard for a long time).
這是個好(重大的)(驚人的)消息(這是我長期以來聽到的最愉快的消息)。
Mother just told us the (momentous) (cheerful) news.
母親剛才告訴我們這(重大的)(令人高興的)消息。
I was delighted (thrilled) (pleasantly surprised) to hear (to receive) the news(to receive the announcement )( to read in the newspaper)...
聽到(得到)這個消息(得到這個通知)(在報上看到……)我很高興(振奮)(驚喜)。
So you've done it (gone and got married)(been promoted)!
好了,您終于完成了(去結婚了)(晉升了)!
So you and Tom are engaged!
好,您和湯姆終于訂婚了!
I congratulate you ...
祝賀您……
Congratulations on ...
祝賀……
Warm (sincere) congratulations ...
熱烈地(衷心地)祝賀……
We were so excited (delighted) (thrilled) to hear (by the news) ...
我們如此興奮地(高興地)(激動地)獲悉(從這一消息中獲悉)……
Congratulations and all good (best) wishes!
恭賀您并致以良好(最良好)的祝賀。
You have no idea what a thrill (kick) (great pleasure) I got when I heard ...
您可能不知道我聽到這消息時是多么的激動(快樂)(高興)……
Accept my heartiest congratulations ...
請接受我最衷心的祝賀……
Permit me to congratulate you ...
請允許我向您祝賀……
本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 /waiyu/yingyuxuexi/20739.html
相關閱讀:貌似動詞而非動詞的邊緣介詞
英語學習方法總論1
四六級英語聽力試題的命題規律和解題技巧
The Blind Date 介紹會面
大學生最常用英文信件格式范文-邀請信/一般信件