A year ago my life had collapsed around me.
;一年以前, 我的生活徹底崩潰了.
I've worked myself into exhaustion,
;我把自己累得精疲力竭,
My father died suddenly
;我的父親也突然去世了
and my relationships were in turmoil.
;我的人際關系也一團糟了.
Little did I know at the time
;那時,我還不知道
out of my greatest despair
;在這最大的絕望之中
was to come the greatest gift.
;將要來臨的是上天最大的禮物.
I've been given a glimpse of a great secret.
;我瞥見一個偉大的秘密.
I began tracing the secret back through history
;我開始追蹤這個秘密的歷史淵源
I couldn't believe all the people who knew this.
;我簡直不敢相信, 那些知道這個秘密的人,
They were the greatest people in history.
;他們都是歷史上最偉大的人物.
All I wanted to do was to
share this secret with the world.
;我想把這個秘密分享給這個世界.
I began searching for people alive today
who know the secret.
;我開始搜尋那些現在還在世的
知道這個秘密的人.
One by one they began to emerge.
;一個接一個, 他們出現在我的面前...
If you know this secret
it gives you everything you want.
;如果你知道了這個秘密, 你
就能得到所有你想要的東西.
Happiness, health and wealth.
;幸福,健康,財富。
You can have, do or be anything you want.
;你能擁有你想要的東西,干你所想干的事情,
成為你想成為的人。
We can have whatever that is we choose.
I don't care how big it is.
;我們能擁有我們所選擇的任何東西。
——而不管這個目標有多大。
What kind of a house do you wanna live in?
Do you wanna be a millionaire?
;你想住什么樣的房子?
你想成為百萬富翁嗎?
What kind of a business do you wanna have?
Do you want more success?
;你想經營什么事業?
你想有更多的成功嗎?
What do you really want?
;你到底想要什么?
I've seen many miracles take
place in people's lives.
;我看到很多奇跡發生在人們的
生活中。
Financial miracles,
miracles of physical healing,
;財產上的奇跡,身體康復的奇跡,
mental healing,
healing in relationships...
;心理康復的奇跡,感情修復的奇跡...
All of this happen because of
knowing how to apply the secret.
;所發生的一切,都是因為知道了
如何運用這個秘密。
This is the great secret of life.
;這就是生活的大秘密。
You've probably been sitting there
wondering what is this secret.
;現在,你可能坐在那里猜想
這個秘密到底是什么.
I'll tell you how I have come
to understand it.
;我來告訴你我是怎樣理解
這個秘密的。
We all work with one infinite power.
;我們都受一個威力無窮的自然力量支配.
We all guide ourselves
by exactly the same laws.
;我們都被同一個規律指導著.
The natural laws of the Universe
are so precise
;宇宙中的自然規律是如此的精確
That we don't even have any difficulty
building spaceships,
;以至于我們可以運用這些規律
來建造宇宙飛船而毫無困難.
we can send people to the moon,
;我們可以把人們送到月球.
and we can time the landing with the
precision of a fraction of a second.
;也可以把著陸時間精確到秒的幾分之一.
I don't care if you're an Indian,
;不論你是在印度,
if you're in Australia, New Zealand,
;還是在澳大利亞,新西蘭,
Stockholm or London,
;還是在斯德哥爾摩或倫敦,
or Toronto, or Montreal, or New York...
;或者多倫多, 或蒙特利爾, 或紐約.
We all working with one power,
;我們都受同一種力量支配,
one law.
;一個規律支配.
It's attraction.
;這就是吸引力.
The secret is the Law of Attraction.
;我們上面所說的那個秘密
就是吸引力定律.
Everything that's coming into your life,
you are attracting into your life.
;你生活中所發生的所有事情,
都是你自己吸引來的,
And it's attracted to you by virtue of the image
as you're holding in your mind.
;是你頭腦中所想象的圖像吸引來的.
It's what you're thinking.
;那些事情都是你的思想導致的.
You see, whatever is
going on in your mind
;不管你腦中想什么,
you are attracting to you.
;你都會把它吸引過來.
Now, wise people have always known that.
;聰明的人都知道這個道理.
You go right back to the ancient Babylonians
;你來了解一下古巴比倫人
they've always known this.
;他們也知道這個規律.
It's a small select group of people.
那是精心挑選出來的一小群人.
Why do you think that 1% of the population
;你想想為什么1%的人
earns around 96% of all the money
that's being earned?
;掙了96%的錢?
Do you think that's an accident?
;你認為那是一個偶然嗎?
It's no accident.
;絕非偶然.
It's designed that way.
;這個方式就是這樣設計的
(事情就應當如此)
They understand something.
;他們懂得這個道理.
They understand the secret.
;他們知道這個秘密.
And you are being introduced to the secret.
;我現在正在給你介紹這個秘密.
The simplest way for me to look at
the Law of Attraction
;理解吸引力定律的最簡單方法
is if I think of myself as a magnet.
;是你假設把自己當一個磁鐵.
And I know that a magnet
will attract to it.
;我知道磁鐵會吸磁鐵.
Very basically put, the Law of Attraction
says that like attracts like.
;簡單的說, 吸引力的規律就是
“相似的吸引相似的”.
But we're really talking
at the level of thought.
;但我們是在"思想"這個層次
來討論問題的。
Our job as humans is to hold on
to the thoughts of what we want,
;作為人類,我們要做的工作
就是持續地思考我們想要的東西.
make it absolutely clear in our minds
what we want
;弄清楚我們到底想要什么,
and from there we start to invoke
one of the greatest laws in the Universe
;從這一點起,我們開始召喚
宇宙中這些偉大的定律
and that's the Law of Attraction.
;即——吸引力定律.
You become what you think about most,
;你會成為你心里想的最多的那種人,
but you also attract
what you think about most.
;你也會擁有你心里想的最多的東西.
If you see it in here
;如果你可以在你的頭腦看到它,
you're gonna hold it here.
;你就會最終擁有它.
And that principle can be summed up
in three simple words:
;這個定律可以概括為3個字:
thoughts
;思想
become
;會成為
things.
;現實.
What most people don't understand is
that a thought has a frequency.
;很多人不知道思想是有頻率的.
Every thought has a frequency.
每種思想都有一個頻率.
We can measure a thought.
;我們可以測量這個思想.
It's if you're thinking that thought
over and over and over again
;也就是說,如果你反反復復的
思考一個想法
or if you're imagining in your mind
;或經常在腦海中想象它
having that brand new car,
;例如,想象已經擁有某輛新車,
having the money that you need,
building that company,
;或你已經擁有所需要的錢,
或你正在創建你的公司,
finding your soul mate;
;或找到了你的心靈伴侶;
if you imagine what that looks like
;只要你在腦海中想象它們的樣子,
you're emitting that frequency
on a consistent basis.
;你就會把持續地發射對應的頻率。
Thoughts are sending out
that magnetic signal
;思想不斷的發射這種帶有磁性的信號,
that is drawing the parallel
;這個信號就會把相似的東西
back to you.
;吸引回來。
See yourself living in abundance
;想象你生活在富裕之中,
and you will attract that.
;你就會把“富裕”吸引到你身邊。
It always works.
it works every time
;這個定律永遠是起作用的。
不論什么時候,
with every person.
;不論對什么人,都是如此。
Here's the problem:
;這還有一個問題:
most people are thinking
about what they don't want
;很多人想的是他們不想要的東西
and they're wondering why it shows up
over and over and over again.
;他們總是在想為什么不想要的東西
總是出現在自己面前。
The Law of Attraction doesn't care whether you
perceive something to be good or bad
;吸引定律才不管你認為某件事物是好還是壞。
or whether you don't want it
or whether you do want it
;也不管你是想要還是不想要它。
it's responding to your thoughts.
;它只是回應你的想法。
So if you're sitting there,
looking at a mountain of debt
;因此,假設你坐在那里,看著
山似的債務,
feeling terrible about it,
;并且感到心情很糟糕,
that's a signal you're putting out
to the Universe.
;你就會把這些信號發射到宇宙中。
"Wow, I feel really bad because of
all this debt I've got."
;"唉!我我這么多的債務,
真是煩惱死了。"
You're just affirming it to yourself,
;你這樣想只能是不斷的向你自己
強調這種糟糕的狀況,
you feel it on every level
of your being,
;這種感覺充滿了你的整個身心,
that's what you're gonna get more of.
;結果你會得到更多的煩惱。
So, when you're looking
at that thing you want
;因此,當你看到你想要的東西,
and you're saying yes to it,
;并從心底里接受它,
you're activating a thought
;你就激活了一個思想
and the Law of Attraction
is responding to that thought
;吸引定律也就會響應你的這個思想
But when you're looking at
something that you do not want
;但是,當你看到你不想要的東西
and you shout no at it
;并在思想中排斥它的時候
you're actually not
pushing it away.
;你并沒有把它推開。
Instead, you're activating the very
thought of what you do not want
;相反的,你激活了一個關于你不想要的東西的思想
and now Law of Attraction is lining
those things up for you also.
;而吸引力定律就會把這個你不喜歡的東西
吸引到你的身邊來。
This is a Universe that is
based upon attraction.
;這是一個以吸引力為基礎的宇宙。
Everything is about attraction.
;每樣東西都和吸引力有關。
The Law of Attraction is always working
;吸引定律總是在起作用
whether you believe it or understand
it or not.
;不管你是否相信它或是否理解它。
It's always working.
;它總是在起作用。
You might be thinking about past
你可能在回憶過去,
or the present, or the future,
;或思考現實,或想象未來,
but whether you're remembering
or observing, or imagining
;但不管你是在回憶,還是在觀察和想象,
still in that process
you are activating thought
;在所有這些過程中,
你都是是在激活一種思想,
and Law of Attraction, which is the
most powerful law in the Universe,
;而那個宇宙中最具威力的吸引力定律,
is responding to your thought.
;就會響應你的思想。
Creation is always happening.
;創造總是在發生。
Every time an individual has a thought
;每當人們產生一個思想,
or a prolonged, chronic way of thinking
;或者進行一個漫長的思考,
they're in the creation process,
;他們就是處在一個創造的過程中,
something is gonna manifest
out of those thoughts.
;就必定會有一些東西被創造(實現)出來。
Law of Attraction says:
;吸引定律是這樣說的:
"We'll give you whatever it is
you say and focus on."
;“我們會給你們想要的東西和
集中思想考慮的東西。”
So, if you're complaining about
how bad it is
;因此,如果你抱怨東西不好,
were you creating this
more of how bad it is.
;你就會制造出更壞的東西。
I had a student named Robert.
;我有個學生,羅伯特。
Robert was a gay man
;他是個同性戀,
and he was taking an on-line course I have,
;他參加我舉辦的在線課程,
a part of which entails e-mail access to me.
;課程的部分內容是通過電子郵件進行的。
And he outlined all of the grim realities of his life.
;他告訴我他嚴酷的現實生活。
In his job, all the people ganged up on him.
;在工作中,他的同事們合起來欺負他。
And it was constantly stressful
because of how nasty they all have been.
;因為他的同事都很壞,他感覺很有壓力.
When he walked down the street, he said,
;他說,當他走在街上時,
in every block he was accosted by homophobic people
;在每個街區, 都有些敵視同性戀的人找他麻煩
who wanted to abuse him in some way.
;他們用各種方式侮辱他.
He was wanting to become a stand-up comedian.
;他想成為一名獨角戲喜劇演員.
And when he went out and did the stand-up comedy job
;但當他出演節目時,
everybody hackled him about being gay.
;在場的每個人都會嘲笑他, 因為他是一個同性戀.
And his whole life was one of a lot of unhappiness and misery
;他的生活充滿了不幸和苦難
and it all focused around this idea of being attacked because he was gay.
;所有這一切,都圍繞著一個思想:
因為他是個同性戀,所以總是遭人攻擊.
I began to teach him that he was focusing on what he did not want.
;我開始告訴他,他總是把注意力集中到
那些他不想要的東西上.
I have directed him back to his e-mail that he sent me and I said,
;我讓他看他自己發給我的郵件, 說:
read it again, ;再讀一下,
look at all the things you do not want
that you're telling me about,
;看看你盡告訴我那些你不想要的東西.
and I can tell you're very passionate about this;
;而且可以看出,你對此很沖動
when you focus on something with a lot of passion
;當你很沖動地將你的思想集中在某種東西上時,
it makes it happen even faster.
;那會促使它更快的發展.
And then he really started taking this thing about
;然后他就開始把注意力
focusing on what you want to hurt.
;集中到想要的東西上(hurt??).
And he began really trying.
;他開始努力實習.
What happened within the next six to eight weeks
;接下來的6到8周內
was absolutely a miracle.
;確實發生了奇跡.
He said that all the people in his office
;他說,他辦公室里
that had been harassing him
;曾經找他麻煩的那些同事,
either transferred to another department
;要么被調到另外的部門,
or quit working at the company
;要么離開了公司,
or started totally leaving him alone.
;或者根本不再找他麻煩了.
And he began to love his job.
;他開始熱愛他的工作了.
He noticed that when he was walking down the street
;他注意到當他走在街上時,
that nobody came up to him and harassed him anymore.
;沒有人們再來找他麻煩了.
They just weren't there.
;他們根本也不在那里了.
When he went and did his stand-up comedy
;當他出獨角戲節目時,
he started getting standing ovations
and nobody was hackling him.
;他開始收到熱烈的歡呼,沒有人再嘲笑他了.
His whole life changed
;他的生活開始改變了,
because he changed from focusing
on what he did not want,
;因為他不再思考那些他不想要的東西,
what he was afraid of, what he wanted to avoid,
;那些他擔心害怕的事情,和想要避免的事情.
to focusing on what he did want.
;而是將精力集中到他希望的事情上.
So we may be very positive in our outlook and orientation,
;因此,我們可以對未來保持積極的態度,
and we tend to attract positive people
and positive events and circumstances.
;我們就會把那些積極的人,正面的事情和
好的環境吸引到身邊來.
We may be very negative in our orientation, very angry,
;我們也可以對未來感到消極、惱怒,
in which case we tend to attract negative, angry people
;這樣,我們就會把那些消極的,愛生氣的人
and negative , angry circumstances.
;和消極的、惱怒的環境吸引到身邊來.
And so you end up attracting to you
;最終的結果是,我們會將
the predominate thought that you're holding in your awareness.
;我們思維中占主導地位的思想
吸引到我們的身邊
Whether those thoughts are conscious
;不管這些思想是我們有意識產生的,
or whether they're unconscious,
;還是無意識產生的.
that's the rub.
;問題就在這里。
If you look very carefully
;如果你仔細的觀察,
when it comes to the secret, the power of our mind,
;所謂的“秘密”,意識的力量、
the power of our attention in our daily lives
;日常生活中注意力的力量
it's all around us.
;這些力量就在我們身邊。
All we gotta do is open our eyes
;我們要做的事情就是張開眼睛
and look. ;去認識
You see Law of Attraction evidenced in your society
;在你的生活中,你可以看到吸引定律的實例,
when you see that the one who speaks most of illness - has it,
;當你看到一個人總說自己有病,他就會生病。
when you see that the one who speaks most of prosperity - has it.
;當你看到一個人總說自己富有,他就會富有。
Law of Attraction is evident everywhere around you
;到處都有吸引定律的例證。
if you're understanding what it is.
;如果你理解它
It has to do with you being a magnet,
;就好像你是一個磁鐵,
attracting thought, attracting people,
;吸引類似的思想,吸引類似的人,
attracting events, attracting life style.
;吸引類似的事情,吸引類似的生活格式。
Indeed everything that you bring into your experience,
;確實的,發生你生活中的每件事情,
you bring because of this powerful Law of Attraction.
;都是你經由吸引定律的強大力量
吸引到你的生活中來的。
I mean, I'm not talking to you from the point of view of just wishful thinking or imaginary, craziness.
;我的意思是,我并不是只在所謂的“滿懷希望的思考”這個角度來討論問題,或者所謂的“想象力”甚至“瘋狂執著”。
I'm talking to you from a deeper basic understanding.
;我要告訴你的是要站在一個更深層的基礎上看問題。
Quantum physics really begins to point to this discovery.
;量子物理學已經做出了這個發現
It says that you can't have a Universe without mind entering into it.
;它告訴我們,我們不可能擁有這樣一個宇宙,它可以獨立于我們的意識之外。
The mind is actually shaping the very thing that is being perceived.
;實際上,意識構造了那些被我們感知的一切。
Now, if you do not understand,
that doesn't mean you should reject that.
;即使你不能理解這個道理,你也沒有理由拒絕它
You don't understand the electricity properly.
;就象你可能不懂電流的工作原理,
First of all, no one even knows what electricity is.
;其實,沒有人真的知道“電”是什么
And yet you enjoy the benefits off it.
;但你可以享受電帶來的福利
Do you know how it works?
;你知道電的原理嗎?
I don't know how it works. ;我不知道。
But I do know this: ;但我知道這點:
that you can cook a man's dinner with electricity
;你可以用電來為人做飯
and you can also cook the man.
;你甚至可以用電把這個人也給“烹”了。
People often, at times when they begin to understand the great secret, they get frightened of all of these negative thoughts that they have.
;人們懂得了這個道理后,可能會害怕,因為我們日常有太多的消極思維。
Two things you need to be aware of.
One: it is been proven now scientifically that an affirmative thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought.
So, that eliminates a degree of worry right there.
不過我要你注意兩點:首先,積極的思維比消極的思維的力量要大許多倍!這也許會讓你放心一些。
People often, at times when they begin to understand the great secret,
;通常,當人們剛開始了解這個秘密時,
they get frightened
;他們都會很害怕,
of all of these negative thoughts that they have.
;因為他們擁有太多的負面想法。
Two things you need to be aware of.
;但您應該知道兩件事。
One: it is been proven now scientifically
;一:現在科學已經證明,
that an affirmative thought
;正面的想法
is hundreds of times more powerful
than a negative thought.
;要比負面想法的力量強過上千倍.
So, that eliminates a degree
of worry right there.
;因此, 這個事實可以消除你不少憂慮.
You live in a reality where
there is this buffer of time.
;你生活在這樣一個世界: 時間是帶有緩沖的.
And truly, that serves you.
;實際上, 這對你有利.
You're really not wanting to be
in an environment where
;你并不真的想生活在一個
your thoughts manifest immediately.
;思想能夠立即變成現實的環境中.
The evidence is long and coming
and that is really a good thing.
;思想的實現是一個長時和漸進的過程,
這實際上是一件好事.
So, you want to become
aware of your thoughts,
;因此, 你需要注意你的思想,
you want to choose your
thoughts carefully
;仔細的選擇你的思想
and you wanna have fun with this.
;并且從中獲得樂趣.
Because, you are the masterpiece
of your own life.
;因為你就是你自己的生活的作品,
You are the Michelangelo of your own life.
;你是你自己生活的米開朗琪羅.
The David that you are sculpting is you.
;你所雕塑的大衛就是你自己.
And you do it with your thoughts.
;你用你的思想來雕塑.
The leaders in the past
who had the secret
;過去, 那些知道這個秘密領袖人物們
wanted to keep the power,
and not share the power.
;想把這個秘密保守起來, 不與大家分享它的威力
So, they kept people
ignorant of the secret.
;他們不讓人們知道這個秘密,
People went to work,
they did their job, they came home.
;大家工作,干活, 回家
With no power, because
the secret was kept in the few.
;他們在生活的小道上艱難行進,沒有力量(去塑造自己的生活),
因為只有少數人知道(創造美好生活的)秘密.
(With前面缺了一句,好像是“They run on a track road”)
We live in a Universe in which there are laws.
;我們生活在一個由"規律"所支配的宇宙中.
Just as there's Law of Gravity;
;正如"重力規律"一樣;
if you fall off the building,
;如果你從大樓上跌落,
本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 /xiyinli/8133.html
相關閱讀:選擇你的實相
墨菲博士解釋祈禱的力量
向宇宙下訂單 13總結 14每日生活小叮嚀
比神更快樂之前言
關于我的世界的頻率相關性