首頁

論壇通告:學習中有不清楚的地方就點擊>>站內搜索<<,大部分的問題都有對應的解答!
您的位置:快速記憶法 > 心得分享 > 記憶訓練日記 > 《奇特心像聯想記憶法》新概念英語記憶實例

《奇特心像聯想記憶法》新概念英語記憶實例

2009/6/3 07:44 作者:wcyzl 本文已影響:13450人 
大家試試張開聯想的翅膀、閉上眼睛,場景在腦海出現。
在這里我是進行《奇特心像聯想記憶法》的奇特訓練。
我是舉例來說明可以這樣擴展訓練范圍,可以把訓練運用到實際學習、工作中來。

大家不要把思維局限起來,訓練范圍也不要局限。
大家也不要考慮我的奇特訓練是否正確,因為想象的空間是無限的。


我來寫下新概念二第一課。


LESSON 1
A private conversation
Last week I went to the theatre.          一個富麗堂皇的劇院,光大門有兩里寬
I had a very good seet.                         位置寬又大,角度也好,貼著舞臺。
The play was very interesting.            演員打扮華麗,表演投入,舞臺效果感覺在天堂。
I did not enjoy it.                                     作者坐立不安,PG下面象有針扎
A young man and a young women were sitting behind me.                一個打扮腦殘的男人和一個打扮象雞婆的女人都帶著
They were talking loudly.                                                                             有兩個大音箱在作者耳后轟。
I got very angry.I could not hear the actors.                                              作者的耳朵變長了象驢耳朵伸向舞臺,也聽不到臺詞
I turned round. I looked at the man and the women angrily.                作者轉身,看著兩人眼睛冒出了火苗。
They did not pay any attention.                                                                   男女對視,眼睛連起電花,沒看作者
In the end, I could not bear it.                                                                      作者抓狂,頭發衣服抓亂
I turned round again. 'I can't hear a word!' I said angrily.                       作者轉身,嘴里長出一高音喇叭喊
' It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely.                      腦殘男粗魯得象一個ShanXi 的煤老板,身上穿著RMB摔掉兩條黃龍鼻涕說:
'This is a private conversation!'


Lesson 2
Breakfast or lunch? 早餐還是午餐?
It was Sunday. I never get up early on Sundays.                                  作者變成一頭大肥豬躺在床上
I sometimes stay in bed until lunch time.                                             墻上的鐘長出嘴大叫'Lunch time,Lunch time'
Last Sunday I got up very late.                                                                  大肥豬身上都發了霉,長了小蘑菇
I looked out of the window. It was dark outside.                                    窗外烏云密布,巨大的烏賊在天上吐墨汁
'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.'                                                窗外下著雨,雨點個個有澡盆那么大
Just then, the telephone rang.                                                                    這時電話活過來了,滿地跑叫‘Your call,your call'
It was my aunt Lucy.' I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.' '             Lucy 姨媽在九又四分之三站臺打電話        
But I'm still having breakfast,' I said.                                                           作者坐在承載魔法盛宴的百米長桌前
'What are you doing ?' she asked.                                                              Lucy 姨媽頭上冒出一個個問號型的肥皂泡
' I'm having breakfast,' I repeated.                                                              作者嘴里塞滿一個汽車大小的漢堡,邊吃邊說
'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late ? It's one o'clock!''                  Lucy 姨媽手里拿這一個寫著“one o'clock”的板磚,伸出話筒敲在作者頭上。




Lesson 3 Please send me a card 請給我寄一張明信片
Postcards always spoil my holidays.                                                一群卡片精靈在標著‘holidays’的日歷上涂鴉
Last summer, I went to Italy.                                                                作者的飛機飛進一只長靴子,上面寫著‘Italy’
I visited museums and sat in public gardens.                                  作者進入夢幻博物館和花園,里面的雕塑在跳舞
A friendly waiter taught me a few words of  Italian.                           打扮成愷撒的服務生飛在空中教作者意大利語
'Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines,                         服務生從懷里拿出米粒大小的一本書
but I did not understand a word.                                               作者眼睛長出顯微鏡看但看不懂,嘆口氣把服務生吹跑
Every day I thought about postcards.                                      卡片精靈象蒼蠅在作者身邊飛,趕都趕不走
My holidays passed quickly,                                                     時鐘飛轉,比飛機螺旋槳還快
but I did not send any cards to my friends.                           作者朋友們的手長長,跨洋伸到作者面前上面寫著‘Please send me a card’
On the last day I made a big decision.                                      作者他媽突然出現在他背上刺下‘I will send cards’四個大字
I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards.                              作者頭頂37張門板大的卡片回來
I spent the whole day in my room,                                               作者火箭般速度把門窗釘死,把自己關起來
but I did not write a single card !                                                   作者拿榔頭敲頭也想不出寫什么,還掛了



Lesson 4 An exciting trip 激動人心的旅行
I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim.                             TIM 飛了只紙飛機,跨洋飛到作者手里,是信                                            
He is in Australia. He has been there for six months.                    TIM 身邊有六只袋鼠,肚子上分別寫著‘one month’…‘six months’
Tim is an engineer.                                                                                 TIM 如瑞士軍刀般,身上彈出榔頭、扳手什么的  
He is working for a big firm and                                                            TIM 從蝸牛殼大小的公司里走出來,上面寫著‘big firm’  
he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia.             TIM 在澳大利亞地圖上PG冒煙飛來飛去  
He has just bought an Australian car                        TIM 從一輛油輪般大小奇形怪狀的車里出來,上面寫著‘Made in Australia ’          
and has gone to Alice Springs, a small town in the centre of Australia.            視野從太空一直推進到澳大利亞,在到一個芝麻大小的鎮  
He will soon visit Darwin. From there, he will fly to Perth.                                TIM 在澳大利亞地圖上PG冒煙飛來飛去  
My brother has never been abroad before,                                                    TIM 把身上寫者‘never been abroad’的T-shirt脫掉   
so he is finding this trip very exciting.                                                           TIM 興奮的在T-shirt踩上兩腳,在地球儀上上竄下跳  



Lesson 5 No wrong numbers 無錯號之虞
Mr James Scott has a garage in Silbury                                                     Scott先生從口袋里拿出一個氣球吹成汽車修理廠放在Silbury
and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst.                      Scott先生拿出橡皮泥捏成另一個汽車修理廠放在Pinhurst
Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury,                                                    Scott拿把卷尺一量,5 英里
but Mr Scott cannot get a telephone for his new garage,                        Scott去電信局申請電話,被一腳踢出來飛了2000米
so he has just bought twelve pigeons.                                                       Scott蓋了個富麗堂皇的鳥籠,十二只鴿子編了號
Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury.             一只鴿子穿了UPS快遞員服,服叼著桌面大小信箋
The bird covered the distance in three minutes.                                                      鴿子2分59秒還在曬太陽,喝飲料,一秒鐘內光速飛去
Up to now, Mr Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and             一只只鴿子如子彈般穿梭,信件堆成了山
other urgent messages from one garage to the other.                                              信上粘著雞毛,蓋著‘特急’紅戳
In this way, he has begun his own private telephone service.                                汽車修理廠招牌上書‘Scott 山寨版中國電信’
本文來自:快速記憶法 http://www.885221.com/dp-bbsthread-7782.html
快速記憶法 - 逍遙右腦記憶 - 右腦記憶論壇 - 速讀訓練軟件
Powered by DiY-Page 6.5.0 © 2005-2025
国内精品久久久久久久亚洲